We have received guidelines for reopening, which will greatly affect staff scheduling and staffing limitations requiring us to have two separate groups of staff working. As a result, your entire experience will be different when you visit us.
1. Our new normal will be to keep you and our team safe.
2. Please come to your appointment alone. No additional guests or children may enter the building without an appointment.
3. We request that you wait for your appointment in your car. Please check in with the guest services attendant waiting in front of the building!
4. No one with a fever of 100 degrees or more may receive services. Temperature checks will be taken upon check-in.
5. Please only bring in your form of payment, keys and phone if needed for your appointment. No handbags, laptops, books, etc.
6. All team members and guests MUST WEAR MASKS. No exceptions. We can provide one if needed for a $5 charge.
7. We will greet you verbally. No hugs or handshakes.
8. Guests will be required to sanitize or wash their hands upon check-in.
9. We will not be offering beverages or snacks at this time.
10. All guests and staff will be asked to maintain social distancing.
11. We are diligently working on a contact-less form of payment. No cash or checks will be accepted. Gratuities are accepted via Venmo or Cashapp directly to your service provider.
12. Lockers, changing rooms, and relaxation areas will not be able to be used.
13. We are offering services that can ensure social distancing & saftey. Services we are not currently offering: Couples Massages, Fusion Stone Massages, Neti Massages and makeup services.
Although this is our new normal for awhile, we are all very excited about seeing each of you again. We miss you, each other and being able to take care of you.
Yours In Service,
The Ntouch Team